As little as 1 ear of corn and as many as will fit in Instant Pot without going over brim of inner pot.
1 cup water for inner pot
1. Remove husks and silk from corn.
2. Add water to INSTANT POT inner pot. Insert trivet. Place corn on top of trivet.
3. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > SELECT MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Adjust time to 3 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON
4. When time has lapsed > QUICK RELEASE pressure by turning valve to VENTING > Remove lid away from you
5. Use tongs to remove corn from pot.