Potatoes of choice:
Russet, Yukon Gold, White*
As little as one, as many as will fit in machine without going over top of pot
1 cup water in inner pot
*When consuming potato skins it is best to choose organic when possible.
1. Scrub potatoes.
2. Add water to Instant Pot inner pot. Place trivet in inner pot. Place potatoes on top of trivet.
3. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Press MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Modify time depending on size of potatoes (size of potato matters, not how many potatoes) > After 10 seconds display will read ON
• Cut in half: 10-12 minutes*
• Small whole: 18-20 minutes
• Medium whole: 22-25 minutes
• Large whole: 26-28 minutes
4. When time has lapsed > Allow for NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE > Wait until silver button on lid drops > Remove lid away from you *When consuming potato skins it is best to choose organic when possible.