1 cup walnuts (or pecans)
2 tsp tamari sauce
2 TB nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Place 1 cup of walnuts in mixing bowl. Drizzle with tamari sauce. Stir to coat nuts with sauce.
2. In a separate bowl mix together all other ingredients. Sprinkle about half of this spice mixture over the nuts. Stir to combine. Sprinkle about half of the remaining spice mixture over nuts. Stir to combine. Stir remaining spice mixture over nuts. Stir to combine.
3. Place coated nuts in AIR FRYER. Turn on air fryer to 300 degrees. Set time for 4 minutes.
4. After 4 minutes, stir nuts. Cook for 1 or 2 additional minutes as desired.
5. Be very careful not to burn nuts, keep a close eye on the nuts and cook at low temperature for short times. If your air fryer was pre-heated, start with a shorter time.
6. Allow nuts to cool completely. Enjoy immediately or store in glass container. Best enjoyed soon after cooking. If they need a refresh place back in air fryer for 1 minute.