1 cup black (beluga) lentils
2 cups Vegetable Stock
1 (14 oz.) can coconut milk
8 oz white or cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves
1 1/2 TB green curry paste
1/2 TB fresh turmeric, minced
1/2 TB fresh ginger, minced
1/2 TB curry powder
1/2 TB salt
1/2 tsp chili powder medium
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Press Sauté on INSTANT POT. Add onion to inner pot. Add splash of water or vegetable stock as necessary to prevent sticking. Sauté until soft.
2. Add garlic, turmeric, and ginger. Sauté for 2 more minutes.
3. Add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
4. Press cancel to stop Sauté function. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Adjust time to 11 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON.
5. When time has lapsed > Allow for NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE > Wait until silver button on lid drops > Remove lid away from you.
6. Enjoy as is or over your favorite grain or baked potato.