1 cup water
1/2 cup dry old fashioned oats
1 cup water in inner pot
1. Blend banana and water together in blender.
2. Combine banana water and oats together in a small stainless steel bowl.
3. Add 1 cup water to Instant Pot inner pot. Place trivet in pot. Place bowl with banana
oats on top of trivet.
4. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK >
Adjust time to 10 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON
5. When time has lapsed > Allow for NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE for 10 minutes > QUICK
RELEASE remaining pressure by turning valve to VENTING > Remove lid away from you
6. Eat as is or serve with nuts, berries, raisins, etc.