1 cup sushi rice
1 1/4 cup water
1 1/2 TB rice vinegar
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup water for inner pot
1. Combine sushi rice, 1 1/4 cup water, rice vinegar, and salt in small stainless steel bowl.
2. Add 1 cup water to INSTANT POT inner pot. Place trivet in inner pot. Place bowl with sushi rice on trivet.
3. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Adjust time to 8 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON
4. When time has lapsed > Allow for NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE for 10 minutes > QUICK RELEASE remaining pressure by turning valve to VENTING > Remove lid away from you
5. With oven mitts, remove bowl and fluff rice with a fork. Use to make your favorite sushi.