1 spaghetti squash
1 cup water for inner pot
1. Cut spaghetti squash in half. Scoop out seeds (a serrated GRAPEFRUIT SPOON is ideal for this).
2. Add water to INSTANT POT inner pot. Add trivet to inner pot. Place spaghetti squash on trivet with cut side facing down.
3. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Adjust time to 12 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON
4. When time has lapsed > QUICK RELEASE pressure by turning valve to VENTING > Remove lid away from you
5. Remove spaghetti squash from machine with tongs. With a fork, pull out the strings of the spaghetti. Toss with your favorite sauce.