1/2 cup dried pinto beans, soaked
2 cups water or VEGETABLE STOCK
1/2 tsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp medium chili powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Drain beans.
2. Place all ingredients in INSTANT POT inner pot.
3. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Adjust time to 6 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON
4. When time has lapsed > Allow for NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE > Wait until silver button on lid drops > Remove lid away from you
5. If beans aren’t done, place lid back in place and cook for additional time.
6. When beans are fully cooked, transfer 1/4 of the beans plus most of the liquid to a blender and blend well. Add back to beans and stir to combine.