8 oz mushrooms, chopped small
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup ARBORIO RICE
1/2 TB white or chickpea miso
1 tsp soy sauce or low sodium tamari
1/4 cup white wine
2 1/2 cups MUSHROOM STOCK
1 tsp fresh thyme
Optional: 1-2 TB MIYOKO’S CHEESE WINTER TRUFFLE
1. Press SAUTÉ. Add mushrooms and a splash of water to INSTANT POT inner pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir infrequently to allow mushrooms to start browning to the bottom of the pot.
2. Add garlic, stir, cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add rice and stir for 1-2 minutes to toast rice.
4. Add miso and soy sauce.
5. Add the wine, stir until evaporated.
6. Add stock and half of the thyme. Stir to incorporate.
7. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Adjust time to 7 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON
8. When time has lapsed > QUICK RELEASE pressure by turning valve to VENTING > Remove lid away from you
9. Add cheese (if using) and the rest of the thyme and stir vigorously.