1 TB ground flax seed
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup cornstarch or potato starch
1. Mix flax and water in small bowl, set aside.
2. Mix breadcrumbs and all spices in small bowl, set aside.
3. Put starch in small bowl, set aside.
4. Cut avocado in half, remove seed, cut each half into 4 slices (Each avocado will have 8 total slices). Make sure to cut avocado when ready to use to prevent browning. If cutting too far in advance brush with lemon juice to minimize browning.
5. Heat oven to 425F.
6. First, dip all avocado slices in starch. Set on wire rack.
7. If flax mixture has gotten too thick, thin with 1 more TB of water.
8. Take each avocado slice and coat in flax mixture, then immediately coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place on wire rack.
9. Continue until all slices are coated.
10. Place wire rack in oven for 15-20 minutes.
11. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
1. Follow steps 1-9 above, skipping step 5.
2. Place in AIRFRYER.
3. Turn on airfyer to 390F and set time for 10 minutes.
4. Flip if necessary and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes to desired crispness.
5. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
CHIPOTLE SAUCE is highly recommended.