1-2 onions, chopped
2-3 celery ribs, chopped
2 carrots, peeled, chopped
1 leek, green part only, chopped
1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
3-4 sprigs of parsley
1-2 sprigs of rosemary
1-3 sprigs of thyme
2 bay leaves
1 tsp black peppercorns
12 cups water
1. Add all ingredients to INSTANT POT inner pot.
2. Secure lid in place > Turn valve to SEALING > Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK > Adjust time to 30 minutes > After 10 seconds display will read ON
3. When time has lapsed > Allow for NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE** > Wait until silver button on lid drops > Remove lid away from you
4. Strain stock through a sieve, strainer, or nut milk bag.
5. Use immediately or store in fridge for 1 week or freezer for 3 months.
**this can take up to 45 minutes
WHY MAKE YOUR OWN STOCK?